PediaLabs, LLC offers several services provided in the comfort of your home and at your convenience.
List of Services:
- Pediatric blood draw
- Pediatric blood draws are for patients 18 years and younger. For the younger patients, it may require a little more assistance from the parents/guardians.
- Adult blood draw
- A routine blood draw has normal processing and the results are not requested by the physician with priority resulting.
- Specimen Pick Up
- Specimen pick ups are performed when a patient has collected samples and needs the samples delivered to the lab. When picked up we verify specimen requirements, patient information, and patient labeling.
- A1C fingerstick
- Fingerstick testing performed to help monitor levels for patients suffering from diabetes. The testing can also be used during the yearly blood work screening of some insurance companies.
- Glucose fingerstick
- Glucose testing is performed via fingerstick and can be paired with the cholesterol.
- Cholesterol fingerstick
- Cholesterol testing is performed via fingerstick and provides a basic reading for cholesterol testing. This testing can also be used during the yearly blood work screening for insurance companies.
- Newborn Screen
- Newborn Screening is performed by cutting a small incision in a baby’s heel with a lancet. It is normally performed on infants 5 to 10 days old. The test can be performed up to 1 year of age through a venous blood draw.
- Kit Draws
- Blood draws collected and sent to specialty labs. These samples are normally sent out the same day and are received by various laboratories across the country.
Accepted Insurance Companies:
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona